Monday, September 16, 2013

Photo Gallery

We have a pumper!

Jaxon's birthday present from Gramma Bonnie and Grandpa 
Garry

This dude just passing through our back yard

Waiting for daddy to return home after a long week away on the east coast.

Snuggling his Stuffies from Namo and Papa


Healthy pumpkin baked donuts (frosting not so healthy) and my morning cup of joe. Note: I did not eat them all!!!!

Lake Wildwood water sports with friend Ava

Patiently waiting his turn to ride the waves!

Funny little bubba

Yes, I was in on the action too!

Eric wake boarding - (what a stud)

Doing chores with mom after dropping KT off at school

My counter after the Tuesday Farmer's Market

Kaleb's beloved "Mammie" is beginning to show her age - a few big tears over the ribbon coming undone...mom is still trying to figure out how to fix it?

Okay, you can laugh if you want but I've hit my goal weight and can see my abs again....so the hard work does pay off and it feels GREAT to be in shape again!

Boys will be boys... Catching frogs 
Happy to announce the frog made it out alive!

Snoozing after a hard day of having to try applesauce. HA!
 I think he wore himself out emotionally. It's so hard to be little!

Walking at the Colt Stampede
I'm loving those freckles!




























No comments:

Post a Comment