Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Future Gymnasts

Kaleb will be starting gymnastics this week. He got to try his skills out at the gym over the weekend when he was invited to a birthday party for his friend J.B. I have to say, BEST birthday party location EVER! The kids had SO much fun. 

I wasn't surprised, okay, perhaps a little, at Kaleb's athletic ability. I've seen him in other athletic endeavors and it appears to be a breeze for him. But I was a little stunned, and very proud, when I saw him scale up the rope and ring the bell at the very top. And when I say scale, I mean scale. He made it look so easy! He did this not once, but FOUR times! 

Caught this picture of him on the way down

Showing off his big muscles

Eric, not exactly scaling, but he made it to the top.

On the rings

Jaxon goes to open gym on Fridays. He loves it too!

Foam pit is his favorite

The birthday crew.

Jaxon's friend Fin giving him BIG bear hugs. Melted my heart.










No comments:

Post a Comment