Monday, May 5, 2014

Photo Galleria


There's been so much going on the past month or so. I've tried to capture the highlights: I'll let the photos speak for themselves:

Lots of scooter riding


Throw in a kids fun run (for a REAL medal)

Both boys made the local paper!

Eric's first 5K run...The Daffodil Run in Penn Valley

boys and friend Hanna cheer daddy on

Closing in on the finish line. The boys ran along side of him cheering him on. (He placed 4th)
Not bad for his first 5K

SPRING BREAK! Kaleb had 10 days off so.......

My mom flew into Sacramento on April 16th and we drove to Monterey for 4 days. The weather was cool and damp and overcast, but we still had fun.


Sand bombs, of course

Spotting seals

Kaleb and Nibbles on the 17 mile drive 

The weather certainly didn't detour these two toughies!



Warming up at Starbucks with a steamer and cake pop

New hats

Very tired buddies


We went on a whale watching tour. (Quite possible the worst experience in my life)
I was so sea sick and didn't get one picture of a whale. So you'll have to take my word that we saw a total of 21 humpback whales. It was AMAZING, but I couldn't fully appreciate it. The boys and my mom did great but I believe this was a once and a lifetime experience for me!




It turned out to be sunny and we only had 1 hat, but my mom had a sparkly visor which ended up becoming the source of contention because both boys wanted to wear it. 


As you can see, taking turns with the visor. Silly boys.
A walk along the coast line....beautiful! 

Me and my two favorite boys


Taking In the salty air

I should blow this one up. Stunning! And, see the homes on the right, some are vacation rentals. How fun would that be!!??? Maybe someday.



Crashing waves behind the rocks.

Once home, we decided we didn't have enough going on in our lives so we rented a new house and can move in at the end of May. We are right on schedule: moving every year. This house is 2 doors up from our current house but offers us more space and a better yard and a 3 car garage! 
We are so excited!!!

Eric also managed to get himself to the top of Shasta in ONE DAY. Crazy guy. He climbed with a group of men from a local church. Here's the evidence and one heck of a view. May 3, 2014. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment