Friday, August 8, 2014

Vacation, vacation, vacation

Our month long vacation in photos:
HOME. The home I grew up in. 

Sheridan.

Going up in the hills in the jeep

Jaxon always thinks this is his garden :)

Camping with Namo & Papa

Jeepin' with cousin Maddy

Post fireworks in V.C.

Sheridan pool - I spent countless hours here as a kid!

I'm so glad my boys love to swim.


I got to see my BFF from college, Nicki, aka, Chachie - at her sister's wedding in Twin Bridges

The 4 of us

I got to spend quality time wih my nephew, Parker. He likes to shoot hoops and has mad dance skills

And I'll have another niece or nephew in January!! Yahoo!

Then I jetted to Bozeman to meet up with my BFF Mona and we took a trip down memory lane. 
Mona & I worked together at The Bozeman Daily Chronicle & lived 3 blocks from one another. 
Cardinal was the street I lived on.

We drove around the countryside of Bozeman and took pictures. 
We both miss Montana's beauty and the mountains! (She lives in Minnesota now)


Like I said, trip down memory lane (BDC) our workplace from 2003-2007

We lounged at he pool at Bozeman Hot Springs
And took a whole lot of selfies. She is missed.

Then we spent time with Eric's family. Aunt Leslie bought a cake in honor of the boys' birthdays. 
Kaleb and Jaxon have missed their cousins Luke & Hanna!
Playing at the splash park with uncle Logan and Luke.

Museum of the Rockies

Then Eric and I headed back to California and LEFT our boys with my parents for TEN DAYS!
This was a first. I missed then TERRIBLY, but also enjoyed time to myself

I played as much volleyball as I could! 
And had luxuries like stopping at a roadside stand for dinner.... Meaning I didn't have to cook dinners like chicken nuggets. BLISSFUL.

We FaceTimed with our boys 
And I read up on my clean eating diet....this book has changed my LIFE! :)
And played more volleyball.

Then I went back to MONTANA!
(See part II blog)




























No comments:

Post a Comment