Monday, July 1, 2013

It's H.O.T.

We've had triple digit heat the last few days. We spent Saturday afternoon at a pool party at some friends (HEAVENLY) and enjoyed a delicious meal - my first tri-tip (DELICIOUS) and had a wonderful, relaxing evening with our friends. 

The floaties were a hit

Jaxon without his "wings" 

Jax and Eric enjoying a cold drink

Is this a beautiful pool or what?

On Sunday we spent more time in the water - because that's what you do in 100+ heat. We headed down the road to Lake Wildwood and built sand castles and dug holes and swam. It was refreshing.


Handstands on the shore

We have our own little professional photographer!

Looking for clam shells on the bottom

Once it cooled down to about 85 on Sunday evening I went for my nightly blackberry pick.

Comparing sizes

Getting ready for the freezer

These are giants

I'm not entirely sure what I will do with all these blackberries - but I'm sure I'll think of something!










No comments:

Post a Comment