Monday, November 4, 2013

Thirty.Seven.

Rambling reflections on my 37th birthday.....

In all honesty, I never thought:

1. 37 would feel so good
2. I would be more fit at 37 than 27
3. I would be a Californian
4. I would love being a Californian
5. I would have 2 boys
6. I would love my husband more now than the day I married him
7. I would be playing volleyball again
8. I would be considering making brussel sprouts for Thanksgiving
9. I would buy a pair of skinny jeans
10. I would wear a pair of skinny jeans
11. I would be starting my own business (soon)
12. I would win the friend lottery
13. I would celebrate my 37th with new friends eating fondue
14. I would live 950 miles away from my family
15. I would have so much to be thankful for!


1 comment:

  1. (late) happy birthday to you! :D Yay for surprises around life's corners.

    ReplyDelete